FreelanceJobs – Freelance Jobs MarketplaceFreelance Jobs is an International Tasks and Projects Marketplace which helps to connect Employers and Freelancers (Workers). Users then can use this Jobs platform to find their suitable working partners:
- Employers can post projects and find the suitable freelancer (worker) to work their projects.
- Freelancers can find their jobs.
- As an employer, you can easily login to the site and immediately start posting your project. Once your project is displayed, you can search for the suitable freelancer and invite them to bid your project.
- As a freelancer, you can provide your detailed information and find out the potential projects.
1. Post a Project
- An employer can be able to post projects after login or signup on the Platform.
- There are two kinds of project submission: submit for free or paid to submit a project.
2. Bid a Project
- Freelancers (Workers) can find different projects on the main page and start bidding to join the interested project by the “Apply” button.
- Besides, employers can also invite the freelancers (workers) first via their profiles as well. After that, the freelancers can take a look at the project details and decide to bid on it or not.
3. Accept a Bid
- Employer will review this bid in the project detail page and decide to accept or ignore this bid.
- When employer chooses the most suitable freelancer to work his project, he clicks the “Accept” button on the bid list.
4. Open the Workspace
- Once a bid acceptance, both employer and freelancer (worker) can open the workspace to have further discussion regarding the project.
- In this page, they can send a private message to each other and offer attached files as well.
5. Complete the project
- Employer will review this project when the freelancer (worker) finishes.
- If the employer is satisfied with this project, he clicks the “Finish” button and writes a review for the freelancer (worker).
- This project is now considered as Completed, the freelancer will press “Review & Complete” button to review and rate back for the employer.
- If the employer isn’t happy with the freelancer’s performance after reviewing the project, he can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute to the admin.